SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- All orders are shipped out within 7 business days of placing your order online.
- All online purchases are shipped via Canada Post - expedited service within Canada and Canada Post AIR MAIL everywhere else worldwide.
- CANADIAN orders are automatically shipped via Expedited service with a tracking number and $100 insurance. It generally takes 3-6 business days to deliver, depending on where you are located.
- USA and international orders are shipped via standard airmail, which takes 1-2 weeks to deliver (counting business days only). It includes $100 insurance but no tracking and no delivery confirmation. If you would like to upgrade shipping please email us at email@example.com.
- We charge a flat rate of $5.95 within Alberta, $8.95 anywhere else in Canada, and $10.95 to the United States of America.
- Tracking a shipment. Canadian orders may track the status of their shipment by using the tracking number sent to you via email at the time your order is shipped.
- International Shipping All International orders are shipped via Canada Post Airmail. Please be aware that orders shipped outside Canada may be subject to local customs fees or duties. Every country has different procedures and fees for incoming packages. Unfortunately Jewels By Amy does not have information on customs or duties, and we are not able to estimate these charges. Please check with the proper local authorities before placing your purchase. Jewels By Amy is not responsible for non-paid import taxes, nor will Jewels By Amy issue any refunds or exchanges for deliveries that have been refused for non-payment of import taxes.
GENERIC RETURN POLICY
- We accept refunds and exchanges.
Online Purchase Returns
Our policy lasts 28 days. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift cards are exempt from being returned. They cannot be returned once purchased.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. The Packing Slip must be included with the return.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error. Any item that is returned more than 28 days after delivery.
Please contact us before you return/exchange any items.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 5320 - 89 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, CA, T6E 5P9.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will found out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 5320 - 89 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, CA, T6E 5P9
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.